Iscar WNMG080408 TF IC907 External Turning Tool Carbide Insert
Iscar WNMG080408 TF IC907 External Turning Tool Carbide Insert is Double-sided trigon insert, positive rake angle that varies along the edge to negative in order to prevent chipping.
Used for carbon and alloy steel, stainless steel and high temp. alloys.
WNMG080408 TF standard carbide (with coating) turning inserts with six cutting edge
W - Hexagon (trigon) (80°) shape of turning insert
N - Insert without free angle (0°) under the main cutting edge
M - Tolerances and dimensions of turning inserts
G - Hole through insert and double sided chipbreaker
08 - Length of cutting edge 8,7mm
04 - Height (thickness) of insert 4.76mm (from bottom of the insert to the top of the cutting edge)
08 - Nose radius R0.8
IC 907 - ISO Grade (P10-P30) (M05-M20) (K15-K30) - The type of carbide grade and the coating on inserts is originally intended for turning stainless steel but it also performs when turning other alloys.
WNMG080408 TF IC907 Turning insert feature:
• Strong cutting edges reliability in hard cuting conditions and endurance.
• Geometry of WNMG turning insert is shaped for strong turning.
• Six cutting edges (when used properly, you can use it six times)
• Inserts have strongly supported cutting edge.
• Recommended for different purposes and applications, especially in case when you need to change cutting edge often.
RicoCNC also can supply wide range of cnc spare parts, CNC cutter bits, and CNC machines.
Welcome to contact us if any inquires!